We have detected that you are based in the United States. Unfortunately, due to the vague and uncertain legal and regulatory environment in the United States, PokerSavvy does not allow United States residents to sign up for SavvyPoints or rakeback offers at real money poker rooms. We regret that we need to do this and hope that the US government will soon clarify the law and create a framework that allows US-based poker players to play the game they love safely and openly. We encourage you to contact your Congressperson to express your view that poker is not, and should not, be illegal and we encourage you to support candidates at all levels that share that view.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Team PokerSavvy

We have detected that you are based in the United States. Unfortunately, due to the vague and uncertain legal and regulatory environment in the United States, PokerSavvy does not allow United States residents to sign up for SavvyPoints or rakeback offers at real money poker rooms. We regret that we need to do this and hope that the US government will soon clarify the law and create a framework that allows US-based poker players to play the game they love safely and openly. We encourage you to contact your Congressperson to express your view that poker is not, and should not, be illegal and we encourage you to support candidates at all levels that share that view.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Team PokerSavvy

PokerSavvy Blog   |
Language: 
Pokersavvy. You play. We pay

Remember me

Purple Lounge

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PokerSavvy.com Forum Index -> Poker Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yeyq
Short Stack

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Purple Lounge Reply with quote
Anyone is playing there?
Are you able to make withdrawal?

milky007i
Short Stack

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Purple Lounge Reply with quote
yeyq wrote:
Anyone is playing there?
Are you able to make withdrawal?

I played, the withdrawal lasts a little longer (1-2 weeks), but you get your money, don't worry! They moved to entraction (IGT) and this is the reason for the delay.

yeyq
Short Stack

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm waiting for almost three weeks.
And I read on twoplustwo that some players are waiting over 2 months Sad

laupita
Short Stack

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just take a look @ this.... this just sux.. another online poker scam

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room-news/purple-lounge-closes-no-word-player-deposits/

http://calvinayre.com/2012/04/29/business/purple-lounge-goes-black-marketspreads-suspension-lifted-prison-bookies/

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PokerSavvy.com Forum Index -> Poker Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: